Friday, December 15, 2017

Short friendship quotes for facebook and whatsapp

If you're yearning for wonderful short friendly relationship quotes for your best friend? Here Short status Quotes can attempt to assist you via exclusive short friendly relationship quotes assortment. psychological feature Short friendly relationship Quotes ready to expose verity which means of friendly relationship. Checkout below and realize your favorite one that describe you most otherwise from others.

Check out for  more  WhatsApp Hindi Status 

Awesome  Short Friendship Quotes for Facebook status 



Dear best friend,
You’re stupid, weird and amazing.
I’m like that, too.
I guess that’s why we are so perfect together.
Thanks for always being there for me, you’re like a part of my family and a part of my life.
I love you.


True friendship isn’t being inseparable, It’s being separated and nothing changes.


A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.


Acting stupid, laughing at nothing, and making fun of people is just what we do love.


I remember when my best friend was shy and quiet. I created a monster.


Unity in adversity makes a group of best friends.


Any friend will tell you what you want to hear but a best friend will tell you the truth.


You realize after dating losers its the best friend that gets u at the end!


More friendship quotes


 Your real friends aren’t the ones you spend the most time with, but the ones you share the most memories with.

… A best friend is someone you can look at is class and just start laughing non-stop over something that happened yrs ago.

A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.

You may be my best friend… But I’m still gonna laugh when you fall over!

A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.

As we grow up, we realize it’s less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have true ones.

Best friends are the ones who understand your past, believe in your future and accept you just the way you are.

God really did something special for me… When He blessed me with a friend like you.



1 comment: